We hope that you are delighted with your precious piece of keepsake jewellery. Each and every piece of jewellery is completely handmade and is polished by hand to a high shine. Because of this there will always be an organic feel to each piece. We never try to create a factory ‘mass produced’ effect with the jewellery as we feel it would take some of the character away.
Each piece is made from fine silver which is less hard wearing than sterling silver (which contains metals other than silver to strengthen it). Because of this we recommend that you remove your jewellery when undertaken manual work or there is a risk that the piece may get knocked.
In order to ensure that you keep you piece of jewellery in the best possible condition we recommend the following:
- avoid contact with soap, perfume and chemicals
- gently wipe your piece with a soft cloth to avoid a build up of tarnish
- avoid rubbing hard over the surface of the print as this can result in loss of detail
- check that your piece is securely fastened (remembering to check links) on a regular basis
- keep your piece dry and remember to move when showering and swimming
We would always recommend that once you’ve chosen a piece of jewellery to display your charm that you get it soldered into place.
Should you have any questions or need further advise please do get in touch and we are more than happy to advise you further.